Saturday, March 19, 2005

I got run over by a car yesterday. Well, not really run over. I was happily jaywalking at a random road when a car proceeds to zoom past me just inches away. Being the earphone-happy idiot that I am, I shrug and continue walking, only to have another car move past me and run over my toes. This would perfectly okay, but the car proceeded to brake on my toes. Think of it as after the car braked after the first wheel ran over me, just as the second wheel was on my foot. The driver then proceeds go come out and check on me, only to find a raving lunatic fastened to the ground my rubber weights screaming at him to go. As luck would have it, the car banged by knee just as it sped away. While it does feel better now, I was walking like I had a wooden leg yesterday. Yep, it hurt.

---

Listening to native Japanese people trying to talk in Singapore in kind of funny. There was this guy trying to order food at Suntec yesterday and jamming up the entire queue. Darble Chisburgles, Firey o Pish and Mcthpithy Darble are not on the Macdonald's Menu no matter how many times you say it, Japs.

---

I think I just put myself in a very bad mental position. I need to go bang my head on a wall. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home