Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Strange. I should be over it by now. But I keep thinking about it. Even as I try to busy myself with everything around, the thought creeps into my mind, and I am dragged into my warped mind again. I struggle to get out. But it's not easy. When I let down my guard, it sneaks into my brain. When I rest my mind, it floats into my mind. When I have no thoughts, it becomes one. When I am caught up, it blankets all my other thoughts like a wave of darkness sweeps across the night sky, and I struggle to push it away, if only temporary. I would try to rip it apart, but alas, the material is too thick. It's just not easy. Not when the inadvertant source is so inadvertantly close. I should try to get over it. I must. For my life.

---

Today was total chaos. Wasn't feeling it today, I guess. Not much was happening and yet there was so much confusion. Not to mention my Freshmen don't look like a very fun bunch to be with, though that remains to be seen. And I was getting repeatedly distracted. Bah. Monday better be better than this.

---

Sigh. Sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut. Now I'm in a big mess. Hate it when this happens. Stoopid Nat. I don't need more people trying to tau pok me or beat me up.

---

I have 3 hours to submit my subject combination. It's okay I guess since I have no school tomorrow for some odd reason. Looks like I'll be sleeping in.

Most likely I'll apply for 1) Phy + Chem + Lit + Maths and 2) Phy + Chem + Lit + Maths. If I do get #2 though, I'll probably either 3) appeal to arts and take 3a) Lit + History + Econs + Maths or 3b) Lit + History + Maths or go crazy and do 4) Phy + Chem + Fmaths + Maths. Damn, that's alot of options. Bleah. I shall not let it influence my decisions.

---

I can't believe my lying skills are up there. Nearly everyone whom I told I got posted to TPJC believed what I said. That is, until I went to school and pointed out my name on the notice board.

Oh and Denys believed me too. The fool. At least he wasn't the only one.

---

Shall go and choose my subject combi now, while I'm still in a half-decent frame of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home