Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hm, orientation is over. Zosma finished 5th. Again. Then again, how in the world are you supposed to stage a good tragedy at a campfire? Its like so bloody anticlimax la. Everyone happily laughing away then you want to do tragedy. So I shall blame bad luck for the loss.

Wet and Wild was fun though. Being the only game IC at my station, I had the chance to #1)be a solo kia, #2) decide on all the stupid tasks myself and #3) be extremely biased. My game, however, was complete and utter rubbish, what with sticking cards with letters on peoples foreheads and arranging them up to form words for points. It did however, turn out extremely fun at times.

Props:
Zosma 5: For being extremely horny.Brilliant use of ulu letters. I swear I forgot the word cervix existed.
Alhena something: For scolding their OGL with their letters. Fuck you andy = pwnage.
Sargas 5: For having an extremely good or very solo OGL. Both times on KYC and WnW he was practically leading the OG alone.
And a few other groups for spelling out my name.

Slops:
Regulus: I hate your OGL now. Dunno her name, but she was scolding me repeatedly, like once every 5 seconds. Like is this how you treat your GIC. If the other OGL wasn't my friend I would've flat out given you a big fat ZERO.

---

Subject combinations are out, and I got Physics, Chem, Econs and Maths. Some combination from hell. Two subjects I've never touched and one I'm struggling with. Well done.

Went to appeal today, even thought the date closed already. First time in the morning, used the intercom. Teacher sounded scary. I ran away. Teacher came out after that and found thin air.

Second time teacher came out and was surprisingly friendly. I guess the phone does do alot to alter a person's voice. So I submitted my combination appeal for History Lit Econs and Maths. I swear if I do not get it my MJC life will last 3 years.

*prays that I do not become another Yap Chow*

---

Oh, did the VS cheer during the campfire too. It was fun. It would've been more fun if someone wasn't trying to sodomize me with his knee throughout the cheer. I think my butt was on fire the rest of the night. I ran out of breath during the VS unite cheer too. First time that happened. Wonder why.

---

I think I'm halfway through answering the question. Almost have my answer now. Hope it's right.

*Smiles weakly*

---

Heard there was a tremor the other day. Jeevan was telling me how he thought he was feeling dizzy until he saw his mother gripping the sink. I never get to experience stuff like that. Such a shame.

---

VALLEJO, Calif. - When Melvin Ainsworth went for his routine stroll on the Carquinez Bridge, the last thing he expected was to end up with six stitches above his left eye, a swollen lip and a sprained wrist.

Without warning, a Vallejo police officer tackled the 77-year-old Crockett man from behind on Saturday morning, he says.

"They ruined my 227th trip across the bridge," Ainsworth said. "The second half of the trip, I rode in an ambulance."

Ainsworth later learned that a tipster called police to report that a man in his 20s or 30s wearing a San Francisco 49ers jacket was about to jump or had a baby dangling over the edge of the bridge.

Ainsworth was wearing a 49ers jacket — but he was armed only with a camera and he's at least 40 years older.

After he got up, Ainsworth said he told Vallejo police Officer Jeremie Patzer "Mister, you don't know how sorry you're going to be before I'm through with you."

Patzer, 31, who apologized, declined to discuss the incident Tuesday. The department is investigating Ainsworth's complaint, said Lt. Lori Lee, department spokeswoman.

Ainsworth said he has filed a complaint with Vallejo police and met with civil rights attorney John Burris on Tuesday to discuss a possible lawsuit.

Officers said they yelled at Ainsworth to stop, but he didn't respond. The next thing Ainsworth knew, someone knocked him down from behind, Burris said.

"There wasn't anything he did that dictated that kind of use of force," Burris said. "He wasn't acting aggressively in any way. He wasn't running. He's 77 years old. He looks his age."

-Yahoo news

I found this funny for an odd reason. I think I'm going cranky.

---

I think I'm in even bigger trouble now. Nat, I sure do hope you solve this for me...

---

Well, a really long an unfunny entry. So yeah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taken the right vitamin lately? Is your body answering that question right now? Shocking truth about why this whole food vitamin has set a new standard! This can improve your quality of life.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Length+time+needed+metabolize+diazepam In keno machine vegas video Maria moore xxx videos Wisco convection ovens usb compact flash card reader Slot+machines+free nfl betting Kia huntington beach Nashville oxycontin Financial advisor in shoreham adipex phentermine Lab tests done for lipitor drug test for oxycontin

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read more news.


Take a look at my blog post; Free Psn Codes

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home