Sunday, April 10, 2005

As a boy in a sea of girls, I really really hope I don't turn gay.

---

Meditated at home today. But today was different. I couldn't clear up anything in my mind. My mind was like a desert twister. Once near, you can't even open your eyes or you'll get hurt badly. And as I tried to calm down and reflect, I just couldn't. My mind just dosent want to. It's in a tornado of confusion. You can't even take a step back when you're being flung left. right, up and down. My mind feels so blank, yet I can't put anything in like it was filled to the brim. Almost like a messy room or a disorganized library, I can't even find room to move around, and yet I can't pull anything useful out of it.

My being so busy as of late isn't helping things either.

This might be why I'm listening to more and more techno. Helps me lose myself. Which is what I need from myself right now.

---

I was cursing that I was in Triton yesterday. I mean, after you suan tkgs girls for their uniforms for 3 months, the last house you want to be in is the green one. Luckily, that was for my old combi. With the switch in combi came the switch in house. Now I'm in Miranda, the black house, which for some reason I keep thinking is orange due to the existence of a certain canned drink.

---

Someday we'll know
That love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sk is blue and
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you