Sunday, April 10, 2005

I am so sorry for not updating my blog for a while, which makes net-stalking so incredibly hard.

It's been a mad rush of a few days.

---

Thursday. Holding an empty student council application form, I happily strolled into school. Then they told us we had to hand it in by 5pm today. Two words immediately went through my mind.

"What now?"

I debated in my mind whether to not apply for council at all and lead a quiet existence, or to apply and give myself stuff to do. In the end, I chose the latter.

I left school at about 12, after Cecelia wrote the obligatory testimonial for me. It was a cute testimonial, I must say. Very simplistic yet somewhat insightful and funny. On the way home I met daniel. As a fellow Victorian, he wrote another nice-sounding testimonial for me. Took my passport sized photo too. I have absolutely no idea how to pose for photos. Then I rushed home, grabbed random documents & certificates, and ran back to school. Then I got Jeevan to write another passage about how great I am, and submitted the form to my CT. If she dosen't submit it though all my effort's wasted. So I hope she at least does that. Wonder if she had anything good to write about me.

---

Grandmum's birthday on friday. Celebrated till late at night. It was kind of fun meeting distant relatives I guess.

---

Choir this morning. Stretched all the way from 9.30 in the morning to bloody 4.30 in the afternoon. I nearly died. Not to mention I failed Nelson Kwei's SYF audition. Which is okay actually, since 1) The SL failed, and 2) only 5 people passed.

Amanda's birthday party after that. Had fun just sitting around and talking with some unfamiliar random people. Not to mention the food was good, and we did the MJ cheer. Esther Lai would be proud of us.

---

I am in A101. This is basically A101 in numbers:

1 : The number of retainees in the class.
2: The number of VS guys in the class.
4: The number of guys in the class.
5: OGLs in the class (I think.)
6: For one guy, there are this many girls.
10: How many TKGS girls there are.
28: The total number of people.

I'm not exactly too happy about it. I feel like a Chinaman in little India.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. swan vacuum cleaner control parental play sony station

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home