Monday, April 04, 2005

Went for choir practice on Saturday, at Siglap South CC. It was pretty fun. A nice change of surroundings. And we did get to watch VJ choir perform their SYF pieces.

Damn, their scary. Nicholas is like a nobody in VJ choir. Not that it wasn't expected. Not that the statement carried any relevence either.

While MJ choir just stands there and sings, VJ choir proceeds to go all the way with percussion effects, animal noises, and wild screams out of nowhere. Shit. Now I'm really doubting MJ choir's competence. And there isn't much time left. I'll be content as long as some choir tells me we scared them.

---

Spent sunday alone, zenning away. A good use of my time.

---

Everything seems to have settled down now. Good. Now I can start fresh.

Should I run for council? Choir + 4 subs + possible council does seem like alot of stress. Then again, I need to keep myself busy so i won't get distracted.

---

I like oldies. Send me more!

---

It's amazing how some nice people on the surface can be absolute bitches when the time comes, and how irritating people can be surprisingly nice sometimes.

And Alexis, I am not falling for your falling tricks anymore.

---

I got chased out of history class today for not photocopying notes. Not a good start. Hope this dosent screw my History up for the entire year.

---

Weariness prevents me from making decently entertaining entries as of late. I am sorry, dear fans and readers.