Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I took the council application form today. And my decision is : I'll run for it. Just for fun, since I probably won't get in anyway, so no harm trying. But I do want to make a difference in MJ, instead of just staying there for 2/3 years without contributing anything back. I don't like owing favours. I want to make a change, bring something new to the table, sweep the student population into a tornado of invigoration. I want to make a difference. Hopefully it'll be good.

"But, what if you do get in?"

"hmmm...."

Oh well, I'm sure there are other ways to contribute to MJ.

---

Apparently there are going to be a lot of history make-up lessons to retrieve back the time I lost in the first 3 months. I'm quite fine with it, since I find myself actually being able to pay attention during class.

I think I'm starting to grasp econs now. Must be a good thing. But I need to attempt some questions to make sure my bubble dosent get burst come promos.

I haven't been touching maths at all. I think....I am screwed. Will need to get down to practice once all this nonsense dies down.

Lit....hmmm.... Lit?

---

Yes, Cheryl, you should continue to wave to me.

---

Choir just got more crazy. Apparently, we have to finish painting a banner by saturday. And we're given a $100 budget, and we're not allowed to use practice time to do it. So....not much free time anytime soon.

And SYF is in a month, and there are going to be auditions this saturday. Blargh. Must bear with it though.

---

So many people's birthdays are coming soon. I wonder if I should get presents.

---

Bleah. Yet another un-funny entry. I am so sorry. I shall snap out of this soon, when I get my head cleared up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home