Sunday, April 17, 2005

Choir today was shitty. First thing in the morning Nelson got really angry. Think it was because lotsa people were late or something.Gave everyone a ticking off. Even made one of the altos cry. When he does start screaming though, I can't really tell what he's trying to say. Took me a good few minutes to process what he was saying.

And I failed another SYF audition. Which is okay since nobody passed.

They gave us tickets today. To sell. $15 each. Have to sell 10. 26th May. VCH. Who wants to come?

---

It's okay to tell a lie sometimes if it will make a person's day, or if it will get someone off your back.

---

Uh, People were giving out free cans of coke light at tampines today.

---

Ran into Andrew today. Got whacked by him. It felt good in a masochistic way. I haven't been whacked in such a masculine way for quite a long time. Most of my bodily wounds have been due to slapping and clawing by certain types of people.

I wish there were better guys in class.

---

Arg. Piles of homework. Shall not care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home