Sunday, April 24, 2005

Umph. Campaigning as hit a speedbump at the moment, since I forgot my collarpin + nametag. Which is stupid since teachers are going to pick on council noms for every small thing.

In the meantime, I am still thinking of an ingenious idea to publicize myself which dosent break my bank. Hope I won't go crazy all of a sudden. I'm more and more prone to that these days.

And I still need to write my 2-minute speech. Oh no.

---

Yesterday was pretty tiring. After choir practice, in which I find my voice decaying slowly ( which is a good thing since it shows I'm not slacking), I had to run down to Shaw Tower to atc a History movie which Mr Chua recommended us to watch. After being mercilessly heckled by Sheena and Vanessa for a while, the movie started.

Damn, it was stupid. I'm not about to describe her and waste my time. Bascially, don't watch Memories of Dien Bien Phu. People have a way of turning perfectly good war movies into time-wasting sop stories. Which is why I walked away feeling like I learnt as much from that movie and Bertrand learns from Chemistry. At least part of it was funny. The only remotely exciting part was when a guy was getting his leg sawed off and screaming in pain. I kinda feel bad for the guy since A) there were no anaesthetics used and B) The guy sawing off his leg went crazy, leaving his leg half detached to his body. Kind of gory, but the rest of the movie pretty much well ok I wouldn't say it sucked but it was kinda meaningless.

---

I have a pile of homework to do. Oh no.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Cool basketball logos American commander cartridge filter Usa hockey players list Hair loss on dogs Apex digital gt 20 flat screen tv

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home