Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Things started going crazy.

I came to school on tuesday feeling extremely sleepy and sian. On the way to the canteen,Javier and I saw a group of people huddled together at the council notice board. Thinking my name wasn't there, I went over to take a look at who i should congradulate on making it.

It took less than 2 seconds for me to walk away from the council board laughing.

Yup, I got in. How I managed to squeeze through, I have no idea.

---

Things however, stopped being funny when Jiayan asked me to meet her after school today. To my utter horror, I was told that I would have to make my rally speech tomorrow. I would be the first guy on the first day, which means that... I am number one! *Flashback to spongebob episode about #1 cap*

Which means I'm pressed for ideas now. Crap. Theres a crazy idea of just singing for my speech but then choir would just kick me out.

---

Still feebly trying to sell tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home