Sunday, May 01, 2005

Well, looks like I won't have the chance to campaign too much, since I'm such a bum, and since I have no idea where to find photocopy shops that would be open on labour day.

---

Well, things have lightened up a bit, at least for now. Partly due to the long weekend, and partly due to my own mental state. At least teachers aren't breathing down my neck right now. I still do have a late piuece of homework to hand up, as well as a do-or-die history essay threatening to boot me out of MJC and relegate me to door god status if I fail to do it.

Not to mention choir practices are getting shorter. I am however losing my singing voice. Hope I recover.

---

I think I should just stop. Like completely stop.

---

People in VJ, please help me laugh at Denys for his hair. I swear I've seen better looking flower pots.

---

Just a few more days....