Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Well well, before I know it, SYF is tomorrow. Not that I'm amused at it. Things have a habit of creeping up on me when I least expect it, and then jumping in my face screaming "YOU"RE SCREWED!" Yeah, that pretty much wraps up my life now.

In that same vein, council elections are tomorrow. Once again, not amused, but very confused. I don't even have my speech ready yet. And I have to deliver it sometime after choir tomorrow. Or, heaven forbid, before choir. Not good times for me.

Well, at least my voice isn't dead yet. Yet.

---

Down with PW. PW is dumb. I think I'll have to submit 103571935619571 drafts before I get my PI approved. Such an incredible waste of time it's almost unbelieveable.

---

Wowee. I've finally convinced myself!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cooks essentials crystal arome 10 cup coffee maker miami cruise ports Northampton dental insurance An mystican online game http://www.dashcoversandfloormats.info/ambiendosage20mg.html Moving companies san diego ambien

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home