Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sports day was yesterday. All the Atlas people were pretty much saying how great it was. Well it was quite odd at Miranda. While the shirts were quite nice(irrelevant) and the spot was good(also irrelevant) it was quite anticlimatic when cheers are defined by their numbers. I mean "Let's do cher number Five!" Isn't exactly an awe-inspiring, thought-provoking, spirit-stirring warcry. More like a whimper.

That being said, Miranda still came in first, inexplicably winning the cheerleading competition. Not that I'm complaining though. The callisto cheerleading seemed really popular. And everyone thought Triton was good till the cheerldeaders were discovered to have done the act known as zao geng and Phoebe fell of the top of the human pyramid with a sickening thud. Either she was tired, or people were supposed to catch her.

I am so sorry for not turning up for dinner ah bah.

That being said, I'm kind of pissed after what happened. And I still am.

---

Choir concert training has began. And what do you know, we have new songs to learn. But I shouldn't be complaining. The guys get easier english BEATLES songs, I have the slackiest parts which are only undermined by somewhat trickier timing, while the girls get Frecnch songs from les Choristes, a French Movie which happens to be about a boy's choir.

---

Went to play ball after that. It was kind of fun, even though I was in totally inapprpriate attire. It wasn't reallly as much about playing anymore though.

---

Perhaps hiding won't work anymore. What am I supposed to do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Mortgage rates banks bb&t Explanation of heating with geothermal heat

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home