Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Well, I didn't make it into council. I was sad for about 3 seconds, which is all the time it took for me to figure out that the pros of not getting in outweigh the cons by a good amount. For once, I'm actually going to believe what the teachers say and think that now it's up to me to decide when I want to lead. Unlike if I'm in council, which basically states that I have to lead whether I like it or not.

Let's see....

+ I don't have council camp this weekend.
+ I can stay on in choir.(tentatively a +)
+ I just might have a bit more time on my hands now.
+ The time can be used for studying.(who am i kidding?)
+ I don't have to be politically correct.
+ I did the harder thing by not getting in.
+ MJC will not be turned upside down by me. (also, tentatively a +)
+++++++ I can continue to be a slacker.

- I feel like a failure.

Yup, this took me about 3 seconds to figure out. Of course, there were people even faster than me. These people rushed out of the lt to celebrate with ice cream.

Of course, feeling like a failure sits perfectly well with me, since a) I am one, b) I am destined to be one and c) I'm used to it. I'm sure people like Marcus are going to call this an anticlimax. Buut now that I think about it, me getting in would be even more ludicrous.

So people, I hope you're ready to watch me slack once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home