Saturday, May 28, 2005

Well, choir concert's over. Pretty fun.

My legs nearly gave out on me during the first half of the concert, while we just had to stnad there and sing. Nervousness + uncomfortable shoes = not good. Was pretty much sweating under that thick blazer. However, my left hand was feeling cold while my right hand was feeling warm. I blame the stupid stage lights. At least i got through it without messing up.

The second section was a little better. Even though we got laughed at during the male chorus. Nelson Kwei has a weird sense of humour hur hur. And the ABBA section just was enjoyable. Even if I did screw up some of the steps.

For the record, I was singing during the bloody concert, dammit. I hate it when people call me a slacker when I'm not slacking.

---

More on choir. Yesterday was the farewell. Thing's won't be the same, needless to say. Shall miss the seniors alot. Guess theres nothing I can do but look ahead. even if theres not much to look ahead.

I hope confusion dosen't break out over anything I said. The last thing I need is more people hating me.

---

Well, school's out. Or so we thought. WE have to go back for lessons for the first week. Damn. Right smack in the middle of the afternoon too. And there's PW to settle. And subjects to mug for. Holidays, my ass.

At least I get to sleep more.

---

GP exam on monday. Oh no. Whatever shall I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home