Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I haven't been doing anything of note lately. Which explains not blogging for a few days. Just dont feel as excited about things nowadays. The weeks are just spinning by, and at the end of the week I find myself as clueless as I was at the start of the week. This. Cannot. Continue.

I know I have to do something about it, but I still feel helpless.

---

Choir concert is taxing. It's fun at first, but after a while it just becomes boring. Ecspecially when I have more important things to do.

Like PI.

---

Had CLAO test on Monday morning. Like what a great way to start off the week la. At least it wasn't that hard, or rather, I was doing it like it meant nothing to me, so I don't really care.

Maths test today. Copied Cheryl, since I couldn't memorise the formulas. Only 1 question though. After that I asked someone," How come everyone knows the formulas but me?" and was rudely informed that there was a formula box at the bottom of the question paper. And I felt even more stupid when I was copying.

---

I think Aveline is angry at me. I need to practice more self-control in the future.

---

A perk of JC life is the random events that happen around school. It's these small things that make up your life. Like going mad slowly, for instance.

---

I've been in a rather sadistic and nasty mood as of late. No idea why. This is not good for Wilfred's tiny brain.

---

Oh oh we got a new History lecturer today. My jaw dropped when I saw her. Not because of the polka dotted dress she was wearing, but because she used to teach Chinese back in VS.

---

Oooh, Lit test tomorrow. Die die.

---

With so much going on in my life, I can't help but wonder...

What if I got into council?

*Thinks*

*Pretends to think*

*Starts thinking about how to look like I'm thinking*

*Stops thinking, but maintains a fairly believeable expression*

*Falls asleep*

And that's pretty much a day of my life. Sadly.