Saturday, May 14, 2005

ha. I'm have just been given the grand title of supreme carpark marshal of the world. Which basically means I direct traffic. literally.

---

I'm slacking inside the MJ library now, before my parents come and hear all the bad things about me. Whoopee. I think I'm going to be screwed when I get home. I don't know what the problem with my parents is. They just have to come even when I desperately tried not too. Stubborn old people. They're going to waste their time here. And they're going to embarass me. Shit la.

---

Still need to think of new PI. Bah. PW seriously needs to be scrapped.

---

Accompanied Vanessa down to VJ yesterday with no real intention of doing anything. Was intending to watch the guitar ensemble perform. but decided against it after sitting around for a while. Free ice cream is good too. Wee.

Pastamania sucks. I can't believe a favourite pasta would threaten to use its status to plague innocent diners like me with kidney failure. Sho Shalty. I'm never eating there again.