Sunday, May 22, 2005

Room to breathe....becomes no room to breathe. I think I have to finish at least some of my work by tonight. Because Sunday is slacking day. And because the stupid choir is making us come back on a fricking public holiday for concert rehearsals. Which still fails to explain why I'm still sitting here.

---

Have a lit presentation to work on next week. No idea how I'm supposed to get through that. Hope I don't screw it up like I do to anything and everything that even acts like its remotely important. Not to mention I don't want to screw up my groupmates hard work/ lack thereof.

---

Apparently Manchester United just lost the FA cup to Arsenal in a penalty shootout in which 5 of the top elite attacking players in the footballing world today lost to a bunch of players which quite frankly did not deserve to win it. I guess that's what life's like.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home