Monday, September 05, 2005

Well, a new blog skin is up. The bright red is gone, the happy music is now muted, and instead me have a mishmash of grey and white. I guess this kind of reflects me too, since life, as wonderful as it is, isn't as colourful as it's advertised. As a matter of fact, it's pretty damn dull now, since I'm in a state of limbo where I don't have anything to do. Where everything I have ever used as a cover or a decoy to distract myself from the troubles in my face is ripped off, and now all I see is this dull world in front of me.

So how do you like me now?

(On a side note, this entry was written at a point of time where I was feeling somewhat provoked. Also, I switched the skin in the library, when I had nothing better to do. Nice? Well at least it's something new after like 2 years of corny midi music and national-day themed bloggage.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home