Monday, August 29, 2005

My eyes have been hurting. Maybe I haven't been sleeping enough.

---

Went on Saturday to support the SLC people at orchard road. Other than being somewhat regretful about the $2 I spent to get a lengthyard( I believe it's spelt this way), it was pretty okay I guess. I did however, learn some things, like a) Always have a plan B in case a girl needs to go shopping, b) don't make stupid remarks about buttocks, and c) A drummer turns many a girl on.

Well the singing wasn't incredibly good in particular, but from what I heard I saw the worse performance.

---

I killed 3 cockroaches yesterday. It felt good.

---

My head has been hurting too. And I don't think it's lack of sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home