Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Today is the last of 3 holidays. Damn. I kinda wished I spent my time more constructively. All I did was 3 essays. Well, at least one was chinese. It's quite an achievement. Granted, I did it with about as much zeal and enthusiasm as a turtle sprinting in a 100m race. Still, I have something to pass up, and that's pretty much all that matters at this point of time.

Still, pw eats away at my withering soul with every passing day. I can't wait to get it over with.

---

I spent my national playing the soon-to-be national and poser sport:basketball. Though there seems to be a gradual shift towards soccer, fact remains that it will remain a Malay dominated sport for quite a while. However, basketball courts are more available, and posers of all races can be found everywhere!

On a side note, not playing for too long really makes you suck quite a bit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home