Saturday, August 06, 2005

I have been seeing too many unsightly things lately. Which I guess explains why my eyes seem to be burning as of late. And I have a strange feeling my eyes are going to be burning up more. I hope my eyes don't contract even further. My lit teacher even thought I was dozing off when I was actually trying to read for once. I mean how often does it happen la.

---

I think I'm starting to be sensitive to Indians. Whenever I look at one of them, I'll start thinking of their funky national day dance, which in all honesty is actually quite nice. Then I'll start thinking of Mano dancing and how awesome it looks. Then I'll start trying to stop myself from laughing. Just one of the reasons why I've been smiling to myself as of late.

Even when there is so much to frown about.

---

Leader's investiture today. Well, it was rather corny, since the poor leaders had to swear themselves in twice. And the CG reps and vice captains just sat there not doing much at all. They did, however, force all the leaders to wear their cca garb for no really good reason. I started grinning when the ICS chairman started waving his feather about. Then daniel stepped up in his cat burglar outfit and looked completely out of place( note: Daniel is everything any self-respecting cat burglar does *not* want to be.) I shall not go on about how the sports people looked odd in an air-conditioned hall in their attires.

---

Apparently, Soon Ying wants me to take a quiz. Ah well, I'll get down to it when I'm not feeling so lazy. Yes, that does happen occassionally.

---

I've decided. It's cold turkey from now. Mmmm, Turkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home