Wednesday, August 03, 2005

And just when things couldn't get any more bleak, the black hole in my life(no, not racist) decides to expand and suck away more of my existence with each passing day. Everything I do seems to be in vain, and sometimes I wonder if I wasn't on this earth, would it have made a difference? The world dosen't care for one person. In fact, I don't think any one person cares for one person. Sure, you might have one bestest best friend in the entire world, but the fact is that without that person, you'd simply have another best friend. I would be happy if I could really make an impact in a person's life.

---

I passed all my recent tests. Does it mean anything? I'm pretty damn sure it dosen't.

---

Emotions are for the weak.

I guess that makes me a weakling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. driveway polyurethane sealants uk Eczema scalp conditions remedies Ativan treatments Humidifier aircooler 1952 cadillac convertible Isuzu cars uk

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home