Saturday, July 30, 2005

I think there's a conspiracy by the teachers to collectively act angry, furstrated and angsty in a ploy to stir us up to study hard and try to get promoted. Well, it dosen't seem to be working very well, and not much is changing.

---

Well since I just got pangsehed, it looks like I'll be giving the NDP preview today a miss. The goodie bags will have to go to waste I guess. No fun going alone.

---

I overslept. Or I could be walking around visiting ancient places in chinatown for a weird history field trip.

...

Sleep is better.

On a side note, I just got flooded by Mr Chua. 24 new emails from him. Quite frankly, I can't really be bothered to read them. Semms like a common trend nowadays.

---

Watched a video about religion and evolution. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all the non-existant conflict that existed between the two. I mean how important is it how humans were created? All that matters is that we're here on this earth as we are, running our own little rat races. It also made me realize how sad the world is. If an obligation to religion is needed to keep some people from becoming complete insaniacs, I guess it shows how degenerate this world is. Ahead of our time? Nah. Worthy of salvation? I don't think so. I swear, one of these days I'll just lash out at an overzealous christian.

---

Harry potter has just joined my list of going to heaven, tkgs, children under the age of 4, War of the Worlds and Ben & Jerry's as severly overrated... stuff I guess. It's a sad world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home