Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's amazing how with so much going on, I can just get by and still have time to sit around and do nothing. I guess I'll actually have to DO some work soon. I don't get why everyone wants to do well for tests and study like mad for them when they know that not only are they going to at least take a long while before even touching a B or C, and that doing well for internal tests serves no purpose other than elevating themselves to S paper status. It seems everyone has decided to work like hell and leave me heaving in their dust, but you know what they say, a step in one direction is 2 steps in another. By the time they finish their global trek and threaten to overlap me, they'll be too tired for A levels and lao hong. Either that, or everyone just happens to be smarter than me which results in me being eleven steps behind everyone else.

Now, to get promoted with 4 subs first.

---

It was raining heavily yesterday. Nontheless, I decided to walk out of my house holding a tiny umbrella that shelters your head.

And nothing else.

So, within 2 minutes of walking out of the house, my pants were soaking wet. Poseidon must be proud. So i walked back and waited for my parents to slowly get up so I could be fetched to school. And when I did get to school, I realized there was no history lecture, which resulted in much head-banging action on my part.

---

The biggest upcoming event in MJC isn't National day, Teacher's day, or block test. It's the festival of praise, a christian concert. Practically half the MJC population is going, from what I gather. 3 consecutive nights of christian music and the same songs dosen't get boring if you're a believer I guess. Quite frankly, it dosen't sound all that great, but faith does do a lot to overrate things. The last time I saw a dvd on christian music, the person I was watching with it was calling a fat woman with a makeup cake pretty and hot.

---

I think I can relate to King Lear now. I'm slowly losing everything, and sooner or later my sanity has to go. Bad judgment is synonymous with me more than S S Durei or George Bush.

---

Back to insanity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home