Thursday, August 25, 2005

They were lovers, hugging and kissing each other. They stared lovingly into each other's eyes for extended periods of time, as though behind each other's eyes they saw a world they wanted to explore. To roam. To find something new everyday. The fact that they had each found their own soul mates was unquestionable. It made me look at myself in another way, since I have less passion than soccer players kissing each other after scoring a goal. I couldn't help but feel a tinge of envy and regret, looking inconspiciously from the other end of the bus stop.

And then I saw the outline of a sports bra.

On the "guy".

I could feel my eyes starting to shrivel up right there and then. And muttered to myself "hen toonng" while rubbing my eyes over and over.

---

There was a statement from APC on the VS website yesterday. Basically it talked about how VS has been doing well, hence it would only be logical to go co-ed and try to improve instead of "resting on our laurels". Sounds more like a mad scientist trying to fix something that isn't broken.

I mean VS being on a rise over the past year can only mean things as they are seem to be working. Why attempt to screw that up, lousy RI old boy? If you wanted a bomb in your Tuscani there are more appropriate ways of doing it.

---

I should learn to keep my mouth shut sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home