Tuesday, August 23, 2005

School is tiring. Even more so when you have a bunch of tests together. Granted, maths was easy and nobody cares about chinese, but it simply becomes more tiring when you grumble about having worried for nothing.

Speaking of Chinese, lessons lately have been the shit lately. THE shit. Not that it's a bad thing though, it was kind of funny. On monday one period was spent legally sleeping away and the other talking about the army. And today he just went on and on about ge tai for 40 minutes. Strangely enough, only chinese teachers seem prone to this. Wee Hui Toon back at VS agrees with me, I'm sure.

---

It looks like I might have to drop history soon. The workload simply seems to much for me to actually study, since I already have econs on my hands. I guess I'll just wait till promos before I think about it. I might however start having thoughts about dropping lit, which is not good either since lit looks to be getting harder, what with lessons on greek mythology.

---

I'll have to dress up as a househusband for be yourself day. Things are not looking good for me.

---

I have finally come to a standpoint that the world does not revolve around one person, and nobody should let one man's actions affect their other worlds.

---

I don't want to get retained dammit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. What in on demand phone conferencing 256mb mp3 player rave A1000 motorola bluetooth headsets Refacciones jeep Depression chemical prozac paris hilton nude.com

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home