Saturday, September 03, 2005

Today was her last day.

We sang songs on her deathbed today. And she wouldn't have had it any other way. She left the world to happy faces instead of tearful ones. Good memories of her, we shall keep. And if she were alive, she wouldn't have wanted us to mourn her death either.

The years I've known her she's brought nothing short but joy, laughter, wisecracks, dumbass-cracks and an escape from reality that people like me seem to be needing in ascending frequencies. But as all good things need to come to an end, I guess someone up there simply thought she was too good for this world and plucked her up. It's ok I guess ; She was ailing all the while, and the unhealthy habits did nothing to help the situation, so it's probably better that it ended early for her.

In her final breaths I got a letter from her. I still dare not read it, lest I am flooded with emotions again. I shall not read it till the near future.

---

MJ is a bitch. A two-day holiday prior to today is not a good excuse for having lessons from 8 to 6, and probably longer than that. I simply lost interest halfway through the day, and went completely off the curve sometimes, almost as if my own brain decided to find a new host.