Monday, September 05, 2005

Lessons learnt from yesterday (written on an extremely bad headache)

1) Don't drink too much. This, of course, comes from a guy who holds his liquor as well as a piece of tissue paper holds water. Of course, this might be because vodka is somewhat strong. Uh, 40% alchohol IS strong right? After a few cups I couldn't think straight for hours. Heck, I couldn't even hold a pack of cards properly and I walked into a door, forgetting to turn the knob. Sid was worse of course ; He practically lost half his body weight by puking the night away. Thank God for black trash bags; the green vomit in the mcdonald's plastic bag was almost certainly not a pretty sight.

2) Heck, don't drink at all. Not only does it make you lose control of yourself, it doesn't even taste good, and it probably makes you even more thirsty.

3) Spray paint is not good for health either. I swear I almost went high smelling that foul stuff.

4) Some things are better done while drunk. Thinking too much is often bad for the brain. Even more so when you turn out to be wrong.

5) Never ever listen to stories about haunted toilets. Thanks to Bushi I had to hold my pee for eleven hours straight. And then I feel asleep on the toilet bowl.

---

Well, after yesterday, many chapters of my life closed at once. Now I feel like a librarian without books. Time to go find a new life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home