Saturday, September 10, 2005

In the few days that I have not blogged, I have pangsehed people who wanted to play pool, not done much(if any) homework, realized that Integration is a bitch, found myself lagging behind in studies, raced against time and lost, and resolved to stop a bad habit which doesn't seem to be working yet.

Yet, there seems to be more reason to smile nowadays.

---

The promos are drawing near, and yet I do not feel any compulsion to bury my nose in my books. In fact, I feel like playing now more than ever.

---

I have my new Creative Zen Neeon! (yes, it's actually spelt this way.) Haven't tested it yet though, since I do have a phobia of making new stuff spoil. Other than having to make the trip all the way to Jurong to buy it, which was pretty fun anyway, all in all it was a fun trip. Still, I have my Zen Neeon! In dark blue too. Then again, it's so small, and it's going to be in the pouch more than 75% of the time, so I doubt the colour really matters.

---

Random note : No matter how fast you rush, it is impossible to get from Pasir Ris to PS in 30 mins.

Random note #2 : No matter how inactive your tagboard is, there are always more people reading your blog than you know.

Random note #3 : No matter how secretive you are about your blog, it will get found out eventually. Also, more people have blogs than you would realize.

Random note #4 : VS doesn't seem to be going co-ed anymore, judging from the lack of news.

Random note #5 : Not knowing how to play tennis properly can result in painful wrists for days.

---

A new product is entering the market. I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work waterbed north carolina Bassa british airways union free pre paid cellular phone plans

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home