Saturday, July 02, 2005

Chinese oral was pretty much a disaster. At least I knew how to read all the words. But I got really stuck through the conversation. Words pretty much bounced around in my mouth before they came out and it was all wrong. Not to mention I think I pissed one of the examiners off when I said that parents don't always understand children. I hate glares from middle aged men. You can't tell if they're gay or angry.

---

Time is a screwed up thing. When you do have it, it comes in great quantities, and you find yourself with nothing to do for long stretches of time.

And when I don't, I have too many things to do, and I find myself having to make choices due to the problem of limited resources and unlimited wants.

Sigh. How irritating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! packages cruise How to get hired at phelps dodge

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home