Thursday, June 30, 2005

Well, the studiable part of my exams are over, and I'm left with Chinese Oral and Listening tomorrow. But who cares? =) Not like I can do any preperation. Probably I'd just dig my ears and scold people in chinese. Only my brother is around though. He will have to do.

On a side note, the superstar show on Channel U is on now. It's utter rubbish. Either that or Chinese is rubbish.

---

The Maths paper wasn't a killer, quite frankly. But I made it a killer, since I didn't know how to do everything. I'm looking at a repeat episode of Sec 3 Amaths. Hopefully I don't have to drop anything.

As for econs and lit, well let's just put it this way. After an essay-based exam I walk out of the classroom feeling like I'm the King of the World, only to be faced with a sea of red upon my triumphant return. Not really this time though, since I didn't finish most of my essays. Something I have to deal with I guess.

---

I had the privilege of watching a woman put on her lipstick on the train today. The carraige was near empty as it was approaching pasir ris, so she thought it would be safe to make her lips redder now.

As the train pulled to a stop at Pasir ris station, the train shook. Not a significant movement, but a slight bump. Just enough to make you feel it, but not feel any remote chance of danger to your body and being.

It was, however, enough to put the poor woman off balance, and the next thing I knew, there was a red line scrawled over her right cheek that looked like one of the lines I find on my palm. She rushed out with a hand covering her face.

Ah, daily life.

---

There's a tiny bit of awkwardness impeding my life. I hope it ends soon. I don't want to turn away and not care.

---

hm. Choir is boring now. If I had joined floorball....nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home