Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Not much has been done in the way of expanding my brain power lately. Hopefully I'll be able to durress myself into actually getting down to doing some history and lit. Essentially I'm only taking 2 subjects now, and I haven't even started on Chinese yet. Though I can't be bothered anyway.

---

Went to ah bah's house to do PW yesterday. Only the two of us were there, since PW is so slack anyway. We did very little actual work. Most of the time was spent doing stupid stuff on friendster, or just talking away. She was happy to show me all the stuff she brought back from Malaysia. Ecspecially her dvds, which apparently look "incredibly real and un-pirated". I can't really disagree with her, since a) It really did look real except for the plastic packaging, and b) it's almost never wise to argue with ah bah, especially not on her home turf. And ah bah talks really loudly at home, for some reason. Not really her fault I guess.

Despite that, it really is quite nice talking to her, since I did get to find out stuff and she seems so honest about it. seems. I hope I boosted her ego enough. But she is very mean to me =(

Oh, and talking on msn when you're sitting right next to each other is stupid.

---

On a side note, I still have no idea how to write a decent essay, despite having stuck myself in a essay-heavy combination. Damn. Maybe I should have stuck with PCEM. At least I might be less off-tangent and closer to *blah-blah*.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. acura suv picnic backpacks adderall xr adipex scholarships Credit mortgage refinance Nys tax form it-272 columbus golf Sports glossary

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home