Saturday, June 04, 2005

Well, I just saw Hitchhiker's Guide to a Galaxy. Somewhat confusing, and I'm still left trying to make the story go full circle, but I guess with some movies you don't do that. It still had its funny moments however. The first bit involving about the dolphins kind of caught me off guard.

Rating : Good enough to watch while we wait for Batman Begins(This must be good since everyone but Batman himself is a star already, and advanced booking is available already), Mr & Mrs Smith(no idea how good this could be), Fantastic Four(Still no idea when this is coming out) and War of the Worlds(Promises to be really really good, but movies like that often fall flat on its face. Probably still worth a watch).

Oh I saw a trailer for a movie called Narnia. even though it's only coming out on christmas, the trailer looks really really impressive. More so than Harry Potter and War of the Worlds, and that's saying a lot.

Also, I got to burn me a really big hole in my pocket.

---

I've yet to really study for midyears. Retention, here I come!