Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Well, it was kind of a funny day today. Denys, Wilbur and I headed down to Xiwei's house to catch game 5 of the nba finals. Mok would have barged in, but he had school :D. Which wasn't really the point, since SA won. Midway through, Xiwei decided that the eye 2 was more interesting than basketball. Well, I can't really blame him. I mean most people prefer Shu Qi to a bunch of guys wearing singlets. Then again, Denys is different. It was kind of funny though. How can someone jump off a building, stay alive, and then still have the energy to climb back up to the top and jump again? Espcially when she's pregnant. Also, watching ghosts fly into people's crotches was kind of funny at first, then it got boring.

---

I have officially given up on my mid-years. The aim now is to get respectable Fs (aka above 25), and I doubt I'll even be able to accomplish that.

---

Sigh. Back to acting like I'm studying really hard when I'm really just admiring the cute patterns table. And squashing assorted insects around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home