Saturday, June 18, 2005

*sigh*

It's been a frustrating few days. I've been trying desperately to cram stuff into my brain in time for midyears, but my brain retains knowledge worse than David Beckham keeps women. As hard as I try, I just feel helpless. Overburdened by the workload threatening to crush me like Read Madrid would crush Tampines Rovers. Four subjects is not easy. Four subjects with a lot of essays is less easy.

For econs, I'm left with CEP and government intervention, which means that I'm almost done, except I don't really understand and am only going to find that out to my horror halfway through the paper.

For History, I'm done with southeast asia. but the point at which the content is saturated to is horrifying to the extent that I'm prepared to walk into the exam hall not knowing anything about Sultans without turbans, Weird white men with weirder white hats, and odd-looking legal systems.

Maths. Hm. I can only hope common sense and A maths knowledge might drag me to probably my only pass of this exam. And that's high hopes.

For Lit, I've yet to even start, due to my losing of notes. Good game Wilfred, would you like to start over?

---

Because of this, I've been extremely irritated today, even over the slightest things. If a guy could get PMS, I think this is it. I am so going to destroy many friendships along the way. (I think one is on the way down already. I'm moving down, she says.)

---

Girls. They give you so much trouble sometimes. I'm probably going to see many virtual knives coming for my virtual throat. Ahhh nooo don't kill me. I have enough people hating me already.

---

I'm going to be looking to making some progress in my life for the next week. Hope I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home