Monday, June 20, 2005

Well, I've done a bit of lit, and I must say while it's not really that much of a hassle to memorize, lit is still hard. It never really was about WHAT you write anyway, but rather about how complex you can make your essay sound and how much the examiner agrees with what you write. How do you think Andrew got A1 for lit? Intelligence? *stifles laughter*

---

I've done about 70% of French Revolution. It stinks. I probably don't recall 3/4 of what I read and don't remember what time period the remianing 1/4 occurred in. Oh well, history is there for me to fail I guess. Anything more would be but a bonus. If I were Mother Teresa, History would be a leper. Not that SEA is a whole lot better.

---

A few days back, I was channel surfing when I came across channel newsasia. A bunch of Singaporean ministers were having a conference or something with Qatar. And it kind of surprised me how small the Singaporean guys looked in their black suits compared to the, uh, Qataris in their government sponsored desert wear which is completely appropriate for air-conditioned conference rooms too. Not to mention they had moustaches that you would love to have since it would allow you to hide notes during exams. Just saying. Those middle easterns are huge.

---

I was at burger king on saturday. And suddenly Mok and Ka Fai suddenly started talking about gunbound. I was stunned. Apparently there are new bots too. I might just get interested again. Then again, I probably wouldnt have time to play.

---

Must....start... doing maths again....