Monday, June 27, 2005

History today was the exam equivalent of a train wreck, or drowning in a reservoir while attempting to swim in it. Started well at first, since I thought I had a good idea how to answer the questions. Key word here is thought. By the time I finished the 2nd essay I was pretty much out of steam, and did the rest of the paper with my head on the table. Watching people sleep with 30mins left while I was still frantically struggling wasn't too good for my morale either. Well at least I can say I Crash and burn you're not aloooonnnneeeee.

Chinese. was. Chinese.

At least I know I can't get a negative mark.

---

Next stop : Econs and Maths. I would say lit tomorrow, but the fact is I pretty much have no idea what's going on, so there 's not much point in rushing it now, I'm still going to die horribly. Think Paris Hilton in House of Wax.

---

It seems everyone is aiming to get cool sounding grades for their exams, like

FOOD
ODAC
CAB
BOO
OFF
DEAD.

It's kind of cool actually. I kind of like the idea of BEEF though.

---

I'm quite tempted to just get off the IVLE and start watching wimbledon. You know it's a sad time when tennis becomes the most interesting sport at the moment. Since Safin got kciekd out, and I have no idea if Kuerten is still in, all thats left to watch is Ancic, and he's gonig to lose soon anyway. Well, there's always the Russian girls, but I was kinda sore when Hantuchova lost to Venus Williams. I didn't know Samuel L. Jackson was allowed to play women's tennis.


---

hur hur I am going to die soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home