Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm getting voices in my head, telling me to make cup noodles and eat it with a slice of cheese on top. Lucky for me, I don't keep cup noodles at home, or I'd be getting a stomachache right before the chinese exam in 5 hours. Then again, it's chinese. Not much difference, is there. I'm still going to fail. (Random thought : Zao gao le, wo yi ge yue mei peng dao hua wen zi, ken ding si le.)

---

I think I spend more time blogging and having random thoughts than actually studying. Which leads me to believe 4 Fs are going to show up on my report card. And the Fs arent going to stand for fantastic. (Random thought : Fantastic 4 is coming out soon. Should go and watch.)

---

Grrr. Time for a crash course in speed reading. I'm going to fail my History with pride. (Random thought : I'm history.)