Thursday, June 23, 2005

A torrid change of plans has left me at home with not much to do at all. It's probably good for me though. Everything happens for a reason.

----

In the blink of eye, 1/4(more actually) has passed. I guess this only shows how fast life passes by you. No time for much of a social life. No time to talk. No time to rest. No time to look at my house when it isn't night.

It seemed like only yesterday when I could change in class without giving a hoot about who was around. Only yesterday when I would laugh at Xi-wei chasing Andrew around the class with a broomstick. Only yesterday when I could watch Daniel rape Bertrand(in every sense of the word) and shake my head, and yet feel happy that someone was kicking bertrand's butt. Only yesterday when I would sit beside Ciping everyday and draw the ire of his fan club. Only yesterday when pen-spinning was the class craze, and your day revolved around whether you could master the latest trick. Only yesterday when random people would get hollered at in lit class for no apparent reason. Only yesterday when Tat chung was shorter than me. Only yesterday when we would tease other about random girls. Only yesterday when Srini would go bollywood in all his blazing glory.

I realizd this when I stayed over at VS on tuesday when the RC was having a camp. It didn't seem too long ago that Samuel was making an attempt to jack me at the class chalet.It kind of makes me wish I studied harder to get into VJ. Ah well. But I'm at MJ now, and nothing I do is going to change that. Other than failing my exams anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home