Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The exams have been screwing up my clock, which results in me doing insane stuff at completely inappropriate times. Like blogging now, for instance. My routine so far for the exam period goes like this.

5pm - come back home, snide remark about being tired.
6pm - Pangseh my family and eat dinner first
6.30pm - Turn on air con, start sleeping
10 ish - Wake up, wonder if IVLE is going to be useful
11 ish - random msn conversations with less insane people
2am - Attempt to sleep in the name of a good night's rest, only to find myself staring at the ceiling for a good hour
4am - Fall asleep again

I am so dead.

---

Lit : hahaha. It happens every time. I walk out of a lit paper feeling very smug and proud of myself, thinking that I gave a very good answer, only to stare shit marks in the face when the time comes. That being said, Lit is such a relaxed paper compared to history. I could actually stone around before getting down to writing a sentence.

Oh, and the unseen was about black people. I smiled to myself after I read the poem. And I have no ideas what "Diamonds at the meeting of my thighs" is supposed to mean. I tried to follow what Andrew used to do all the time and give stupidly simple answers in hope of tricking hapless lit teachers into giving him an A. Hope it works, since Dr S is going to "come after me with a parang should I get anything less than a B. I hope she has it polished already.

Lear. As the old saying goes, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

---

I have a Cmaths paper in a while. And I still don't know everything. Not a single formula. Econs after that isn't going to be a walk in the park either.

*stress*

---

On a happier note, Willams and Sharapova are going to meet at wimbledon. I hope Sharapova beats the snot out of it.

---

A conversation I had with Denys a while back went like this:

Me : I think arts people get to do the chinese oral first
Denys : Oh please noooo. Eh why ar
Me : A comes before S what
Denys : But science are the majority. Oh well I can always hope
Me : Yes I'll be hoping to hur hur.

I received an SMS from Jinyu in the evening. Message from Mr Liang : Your CLAO oral will be on Friday afternoon. Good luck.

First thought : Did he sms that in English or Chinese?

Afterthought : Oh shit I don't get to go home early on friday.

final thought : Why am I not caring?

---

the demons have been exorcised. No more craziness from me. not in public anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home