Sunday, November 12, 2006

You know, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any insecurities and fears for the As. I mean, as a mediocre 3-subber my potential is already somewhat limited, and I don't really fancy spending an extra 3 years of my life somewhere dumb like SIM or poly. If current events are anything to go by, that's 10% of my life gone right there.

Then again, fears and insecurities aren't really excuses in as unfeeling a world as this - It's what you do with these fears and insecurities that matters, since society only cares about the end rather than the means - After all, a successful asshole is still successful. Fear, for some, act as a motivator, because the feeling that you're knee deep in trouble does make the mind more keen to salvage. For some, however, fear paralyses, rendering the being helpless. The worst kind of brain is one in stasis.

I'm the type who won't be triggered into a lack of action because of fear, but rather, an excess of it. When the mind wanders and the body takes over, there really isn't much I can do about it. So the A's for me are a test of how clever my body is and not how agile my mind is.

Ooohhhhh shit.

---

Every time I listen to it, Welcome to the Black Parade sounds more and more like a cheap imitation of Bohemian Rhapsody. Hmmmm.

On a side note, however, Cable TV on saturday nights is pretty good. The Tonight show? Whose Line is it anyway? Soccer? Celebrity Deathmatch?(In particular, I liked Christian Bale vs Adam West)(For those who do not know, Adam West is the star of the old, and extremely corny live -actionBatman series. The one with the corny tune and the worded sounds.) Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home