Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sooooooooo.....

I swaggered into the hall with an imaginary soundtrack in my mind, thinking I was going to absolutely blow the paper away. Well, I would have, had my head not been so big it threw me off balance. And this is how I fail so many of my exams, and it starts when I crumpled my first piece of paper, having spelt General Paper ah "Jeneral Papuh".

I had the options in my hand. Take the safe option and do mediocre or take a risk and hope it pays off? Well, I took the risk and it's not going to pay off. It's the longest 8 pages I've ever written, and while the 8 pages is something to feel proud about, 8 pages of gibberish is not when you bring in things like Sun WuKong and Sang Nila Utama. In case you were wondering, I did the myths and legends question. Anyone else did it?

Paper 2 was where things started going downhill. From a crappy summary question to a long aq and a sudden urge to stand up and do a Bee Gee dance, the paper was excruciatingly painful to do. It probably didn't help that the girl beside me was trying to contruct a model of the Great Wall of China in ink with her answers.

Coming soon : Maths, and how Wilfred attempts to nick a grade again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home