Friday, November 10, 2006

I walked past a transvestite today. It scared the shit out of me. Not just the act of walking past him/her/them, but him/her/them as well. To be fair, he/she/them actually looked quite good in tight ripped jeans, black top....until the mobile phone rang. If her voice was any deeper, I'd be off my feet as a result of the ground trembling. Thank goodness it was a one-of experience.

Would anyone care to tell me why trannies look better than real women?

---

I got orange juice in my eye today.

Now, that wouldn't seem painful altogether, but when one considers that orange juice contains citrus acid....

Yeah, ouch.

Alright, I should go rest my eyes soon. Don't want parallax error or some other eye-related screwup interfering with A levels. Then again, since I'm going to fuck around anyway, why not do it on the big stage?

Hmm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

trannies look better than real women? :(

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home