Monday, July 03, 2006

This weekend has been one of many discoveries.

1) Call me outdated, but John's house is fecking HUGE, never mind the fact that I couldn't find any non-alchoholic drinks in the fridge. If I build a house like that when I grow up my grandchildren would still find themselves paying off the instalments.

2) My capacity for alchohol isn't as strong as I thought it was. Either that, or vodka is overly strong. I could feel my heart burning and crying for help everytime I took a shot. Stupid liquor games. Well even though the house rules actually resulted in more drinking than the game itself.

3) England has yet to play a credible game in the World Cup. The good thing about it is, they won't get another chance to. Now, if only Portugal would stop clowning around...

4) Speaking of Portugal, Figo looks like a dirty old man.

5) Stamping on a player's crotch and almost castrating him in the process -will- get you a red card. I don't care if you shoved ronaldo or he said he was going to get you sent off anyway, you still deserve a red card. Rooney is a blithering idiot, at least with crouch they had someone to pass the ball to.

6) saving penalties actually seems to get easier and easier with every match.

7) Turning on both the aircon and fan while sleeping is one of the stupidest things you can do. I woke up with icicles of mucus hanging from my nose, frozen tears in my eyes, and Sean Paul's Temperature ringing in my head.

8) How Divyesh can take so much liquor and still come out coherent while Andrew can can drunk on Schweppes still remains a mystery to me. If this goes on the "big and indian" argument might actually prove itself to be true.

9) Going out after an experience like that early in the morning is a bad idea. In fact, going out bright and early in the morning is a bad idea, which proves school to be a bad concept.

10) Getting paid $100 to fail an exam might actually be worth it, since the rest of the papers already promise embarassing results from yours truly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i wouldnt mind getting that $100 for failing. especially where maths is concerned! -azlyn

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hentai 1 Gold prospecting in sanora ca

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home