Monday, June 26, 2006

My hands quivered. I could feel the blood coarsing through my veins as I held the exam question in my hand. When the teacher gave the signal, I turned the paper over, the heart pumping, the mind in anticipation.

2 minutes later....

Upon realising that none of the questions are likely to get me any marks at all, I sprawl on the table whimpering silently while scrawling hieroglyphics on the paper.

All right, my mid year timetable's very nicely spread out, which also means there's no way I'm going to fail 2 papers in one day. It also means, however, that I have to go to school practically everyday of the exams. Which, y'know, sucks.

And after today's lit paper, which was more screwed up than World Cup refereeing, I can determine that I have gotten about as many marks as there are on Lex Luthor's head.

For those who don't take maths, that's ten.

Wha....?

I am going to fail maths too, apparently.

---

I shall apologise in advance for any lack of interesting/lame content in the near future, I'll be whining on and on about the exams mostly.