Wednesday, June 14, 2006

After taking my morning bath, I realised mucus was threatening to come out of my nose faster than a fourteen-year-old girl in an alligator farm. So, I grab a tissue on the way to the washing machine. (Yes, I do my own laundry now, since I realised I can't really trust my slacky maid to do anything at all. Probably picked it up from her employers.) Anyway, I realise I need to throw my tissue away too, and since the washing machine and the dustbin are relatively close, I open the dustbin and the washing machine, and proceed to throw my clothes into the dustbin and the tissue into the washing machine. Sad part is, I only realised this -after- I pressed the button.

Somebody help me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home