Thursday, June 22, 2006

I never knew sitting in a chair with your mouth open without it being agape at the unfairly difficult lit question before you could be such a tiring ordeal. Yep, I'm talking about the dentist. Supposedly, cleaning up your teeth consists of sticking multiple tubes into your mouth while digging mercilessly at your teeth and occassionally,"by accident", the gums, too. Did I mention the sadistic glee that came along with it? If my mouth wasn't open in a silent scream, which, incidentally, should be a film about painful dentist visits rather than abortions, there wouldn't be words in the English language dirty enough to express my frustration at the dentist. Of course, then my mouth would have to be scrubbed again, making the prior process meaningless.

Besides that, it wasn't actually that bad, since the wisdom tooth stopped hurting, though I suspect it'll come back to bite me in a while. I do, however, have to go back to do fillings, since I haven't been to the dentist in the longest while. In fact, the last time I went was when the free medical service came into school, and even then the bugger did it halfway, moving out before I could go back for part 2. Yep, this is where you cringe.

---

The way I've been missing consultations, teachers are going to be jumping on my back after I flunk my midyears so quickly it would bring a new dimension to the term "brokeback", as if it wasn't already suggestive enough.

Internet, I wish I knew how to quit you.

---

After 20 minutes, I have failed miserably to create a new template, thereby showcasing my newfound lack of talent at taming the wild beast known to others as "html". All I need is that crocodile hunter guy and I'd be the producer of a new hit TV series. The current template seems a teeny bit hard to read right now, apparently, but it still beats the one I attempted to make, which resembles a sae of chocolate pouring over wheat fields to make koko crunch than an actual blog template.

And so, the search for a suitable blog template, like many other tasks that have been laid in front of me, has been pushed aside.

---

It's amazing how desperate Singapore is to put itself on the World Cup map. Since Goal 2010 has already been deemed a pending flop and was since abandoned, Singapore has resorted to touting its referee. Yes, its -referee-. I can almost imagine a football conference in the near future.

Singapore : We can host the next world cup! We have the BEST REFEREES!!!!
All other countries : (in unison)......fuck you.

To his credit though, Shamsul Maidin, or whatever his name is, isn't imported for once. Maybe they'll retire all the S-league players and create an army of referees to monopolise the refereeing industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home