Sunday, June 25, 2006

I've been told that my "I'm going to fail mid year exam" rants aren't convincing, and I've even been accused of *gasp*being a mugger who outperforms everyone and tries to be humble after that in an attempt to fish for compliments. Okay, I made the last part up, but yeah.

Basically, what I do is...

1) Take out econs notes. Rant and rave about how everyone has already been pounded into my head already, leaving a violet-shaped print behind, then throw it away. Attempts to recall prove futile, further proving what an ass I am.

2) After failing to study econs, the lit books make their stand against the immovable object that calls itself my brain. I proceed to rotate books while simultaneously grumbling about how Shakespearen and anything not remotely modern language is hard to understand and give up after that.

3) At this point, i get so tired that I don't even attempt to do math, instead just browsing through the questions and formulating an explanation to the head honcho regarding my unsurpassable number of Fs, and trying to convince her that good results from me, much like fair fights, fearless frenchmen and spectacular singaporean soccer, are oxymorons.

If anyone wants to bet on me, I offer 1.5 rates on anything better than two Fs from me. Unless I sit beside a maths genius, then my chances of passing math go up to something about the size of a decimal point.