Saturday, April 21, 2007

Well, I have a law interview in a few hours, and to be honest, I'm terrified.

Actually, it's quite surprising how easy it is to be afraid if you put your mind to it. Law is 15 tims oversuscribed, so doesn't that mean I have less than a one-in-fifteen chance of getting in? Suppose I don't, then where would I go? Even if I do, is it really what I want? How am I supposed to survive there? What if I don't impress the inteviewers? What if old habits really do die hard, and I say something really stupid? What if I look like a lost-in-translation Mongolian tribesman after styling my hair?

Obviously, paranoia rears its ugly head. And I still think I'm going to say something really silly. to mask the fact that No preparation was involved.

Well, I never thought I'd say this, but thank goodness for the army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home